Christmas Stocking Kit
Our Christmas Stocking is now available in a kit with two choices of yarn!
This kit comes with the following amazing goodies, once again all Canadian, with a value of over $150!
- 1 skein of Wooly Mammoth Merino yarn or Yeti Yarn
- A recycled fur strip for trim
- Thread and a needle to attach the trim
- A gorgeous pdf pattern with easy to follow instructions
- A project bag in a fun limited pattern
- Sample size Eucalan wool wash
- Delicious tea from our favourite Canadian tea company
- Sweet treats from Little Bits of Sugar
// Yarn Base Info //
Poppy and the Professor Wooly Mammoth Yarn
This super bulky yarn is cuddly soft and knits up quickly for almost instant gratification! Wooly Mammoth is sourced from mulesing-free farms in New Zealand and milled in Canada. It is a pure superwash in a natural colour.
Super bulky weight. Single ply.
240g, ~130 yards (118m)
10sts= 4" and 12 rows= 4" using 10mm needles (US 15)
Poppy and the Professor Yeti Yarn
This Lopi-style yarn is super bulky, made from 50% fine Canadian sheep's wool and 50% super soft and fluffy Samoyed fur and is so natural and rustic you can find bits of grass that the sheep were living with in the yarn itself- it's really as all-Canadian as it gets!
Locally milled, there are 200 grams per skein; (100 meters) this yarn is a size 6 super bulky; a 1 ply with thicker and thinner sections throughout the skein. Creates beautiful stitch definition.
**Please order this Christmas Stocking Kit SEPARATELY from any other in-stock yarn. You can purchase multiple kits in the same order and they will all ship together!**
Kits will be shipped the first week of November.